Monday, July 12, 2010

Can someone please help me with this issue regarding an employment drug test?

I went to a job site today and got hired for a landscaping company. I was hired, however, I was told to stop at a particular urgent care site on the way home for a drug test. I have only smoked marijauna twice in the last month and both times were only a few bowls. The only problem is that the most recent time was only ten days ago. The type of test that I was given was a urine test where I think they were going to put it on some multicolored strip of paper. Will someone let me know if I have ANY hope for passing the test. Also does anyone know how long it will probably take them to notify me and how I might be notified. Thanks for the help.
After searching multiple websites the following information is the standard, the most comphrehensive,

No comments:

Post a Comment