Monday, March 30, 2009

I have an interview tomorrrow?

i have an interview tomorrow for vet nursing some thing ive always wanted to do but i dont do well in interviews. ive been trying to get everything ready im prepared when it comes to paper work but not the interview thats when i get scared i was hoping some one will tell me what to expect, what will get asked and if theres any thing i should or shouldn't say PLEASE HELP!



Just relax and be yourself. Don't say much unless asked. Just tell them the job is one you would like and believe you could do well at. Let them do the talking. One thing I have learned is that being neat and clean and a big smile and hand shake is really all you need. Most jobs are handed out on personal impression. Knowledge and skill are secondary.





I have had 12 job interviews in my life and been offered 10 jobs as a result. Though I only chose to accept 5 of them. I truely beleive that if you know the job you are seeking and give a good first impression you are as good as hired.




First of all, review every single possible question the interviewer might ask and find an answer for it. Then you'll be prepared for most of the questions. The interviewer usually woud ask a question like if you were in this scenerio what would you do so be prepared. Also (this surprisingly helps) you should ask a friend to interview you, then you will be able to see what you have to work on. You should wait for the interviewer to ask you to sit down before you do, if they ask you how they are doing. Answer them by saying fine how about you? It tells the person that you are a people person. Don't tell the interviewer why you got fired or quit from your last job, that just won't get you the job. Goodluck! You could also research it on google, a list really does come up.




Make sure you shake their hand when first introduced and continue to make eye contact. They will explain the job to you and listen carefully. There is nothing wrong with asking questions. If there is something you don't quite understand, let them know once they have finished talking. One of the things I sometimes say during interviews if I have no questions is, "You've explained everything very well so right now I don't have any questions, but I'm a hands-on learner. The questions usually come once I immerse myself in the job. If I think of any, I'll be sure to call you." You've not only complimented them, but it shows you've listened well and are well spoken. Plus, it proves that you are thoroughly interested in the job.





Make sure you speak clearly and act relaxed (no matter how nervous you may get!) Good luck!!




First question: Why do we have to chose you?


2. What is strength and weakness...


3. How to adapt your knowledge to the task here... Please explain the strategy that you would do to our organization...


...


many more but I think you can do it if you have knowledge and self confidence...


Be calm and don't worry too much na..




I don't know how you don't be nervous. Let them know that your quiet reserved manner is not a strong point in interviews but it is the exact part of your personality that makes animals trust you.




the way you speak plays a big part in interviews, so you might what to review how you talk.





just try to be professional, and dress the part as well!




Ahhh dnt be scared...I own my own business and when I interview people I look for confidence.By confidence I mean someone who doesnt stutter or says uhhh ummm befor a answer. Just be yourself be confident and DONT BE SCARED




good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment